I like this better:
PV
LEE
GC
VA HIGH
J BATTLE
LEBANON
APPY
BURTON
KELLY
POUND
COEBURN
CLINTWOOD
BIGGER SCHOOLS - SMALLER SCHOOLS
I think we will start seing Divisions in all sports as soon aa a girl somewhere files a lawsuit since currently only Football(Boys Sport) has divisions and no Girls sports have the same opertuinty (Hay it worked for switching Vollyball and Basketball season around so who knows)
In all honisty I would Love to see a 5A system without divisions but it is not going to happen the next best thing is to try to get Reagion D up to snuff Numbers wise with the rest of Virginia both in school enrolment and in actual number of teams in the Reagion this proposal helps in that reguard.
I like this better:
PV
LEE
GC
VA HIGH
J BATTLE
LEBANON
APPY
BURTON
KELLY
POUND
COEBURN
CLINTWOOD
BIGGER SCHOOLS - SMALLER SCHOOLS
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I agree if Battle and Va High join the Readion D then the Reagional Turnimat would get ALOT tougher
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Glad I could make your day LOL
Counts Has got to be the Forum Spelling Bee Champ! j/k [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
As long as the VHSL's plan doesn't impact Northern and Eastern Virginia schools, they may support the proposed realignment. Otherwise, this plan will wind up like all the other proposals.
That is IMHO why this proposal stand a better chance than the others it addresses some of our problems in SWVA and does not affect anyone else
If they are going to keep the 6 division system in place then I think you should not have teams in your district who are in a different divisions. So this would be a better idea i think:
REGION D:
Division 1 District A
Thomas Walker
Rye Cove
Twin Springs
Appy
Burton
Castlewood
Division 1 District B
St. Paul
Pound
Ervinton
Twin Valley
Hurley
Council
Division 2 District A
Lee High
Gate City
Va High
Battle
Powell Valley
Kelly
Coeburn
Division 2 District B
Clintwood
Haysi
Honaker
Lebanon
Graham
Grundy
Clintwood and Haysi would possibly petition to play down in this scenario...if so, you could bring Coeburn to Division 2 district B, move Haysi and Clintwood to Division 1 District B and kick St. Paul over to division 1 district A and keep that in place for a minimum of 5 years or so.
That looks very good in my opinion BGJ & would work great unless as you said Haysi & Clintwood would petition & move to D1. If they did that, it would be uneven once again.
You realize Kelly has more students than PV right?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks